Warby Parker | Madison Whiskey Tortoise

Warby Parker Madison Whiskey Tortoise
Here is the third Warby Parker blog post recapping all the sunglasses I got to try! If you're new to my blog, I've taken various pictures of me wearing Warby Parker frames in the past so people can have an easier time choosing a frame to purchase or add to their home try-on box. You can check out all the blog posts here. In this Warby Parker post I'll be talking about the very wearable Madison frames!


Warby Parker Madison
Warby Parker Madison Whiskey Tortoise
The Madison are very traditional and wearable sunglasses. They are large and rectangular so they would look fantastic on round, oval, and even heart-shaped faces. The width of the frames are large as I mentioned and they won't block your peripheral vision. If you are afraid of getting edgy glasses or want something that matches nearly everything then the Madison are definitely for you.
Warby Parker Madison
The Madison frames retail for $95 without a prescription, $150 with prescription, and $350 for progressive.

No comments :

Post a Comment