Review | Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream review
I've never had good luck with drugstore BB creams until recently. When I first heard that Maybelline was coming up with a new BB cream meant for acne prone skin I immediately became intrigued despite my rocky past with Maybelline BB creams. The last time I tried a Maybelline BB cream I ended up looking like an Oompa Loompa by the middle of the day and the lightest shade just wasn't light enough for me. This time around things were a lot different and I've been really enjoying the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream which has ended up in a few videos and Instagram posts. 


Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream review
This is going to be a quick review because I just really enjoy this product. This BB cream has eight skin benefits some which are clear acne, minimize the look of pores, etc etc. Honestly just like every other BB cream that I've tried I don't think this one lives up to all eight claims, but I do think it lives up to a few of them. Maybelline claims that this is a blemish fighting BB cream that is oil-free and lightweight, and it's exactly that. If you're looking for a very lightweight base then this is certainly one to check out.

This BB cream has not broken me out once, it hasn't caused me to produce an excess amount of oil, and it doesn't oxidize throughout the day. The coverage is light so this would be the perfect product for young girls and women who are having good skin days.

I typically reach for this BB cream when I'm going to work or filming a video because it's one of those foundations that is very quick to apply. This may not cover up blemishes or dark circles completely, but it does even up my skin tone quite nicely when it's being problematic. I was quite surprised when I found that the "light sheer tint" shade blends out to my exact skin tone because the light shade has never been light enough for me. If you have light/fair skin and have found that the light/medium shade is just too dark for you, then this might be your answer.

Overall I'm very happy with this BB cream and would highly recommend it to anyone that has oily and acne prone skin. If you're looking for an affordable BB cream that won't break you out, then you really have to check out this little wonder by Maybelline.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream retails for $8.99 and can be found at any drugstore, Target, Walmart, and Ulta.

What is your favorite drugstore BB cream? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment