Review | PMD Personal Microderm

I love trying out beauty gadgets so when I got asked to review the PMD I became ecstatic. I had heard so much about the PMD so I was super excited to put it to the test. I have oily and acne prone skin, so I often have to deal with dark acne scars on my fair skin. Apart from acne, my skin was also very bumpy which is hard to tell in videos but it does come across in pictures sometimes. The PMD offers professional microdermabrasion results at a very affordable price. So if you're interested in learning more about the PMD and see how it works just stay tuned for the video.


The PMD retails for $179 and includes five small discs for your face and four bigger discs for your body. You are given enough discs for a five month treatment when you buy the kit. On average one microdermabrasion treatment goes for $100+ so a five month treatment would be around $500. For me that makes the PMD a steal! When you run out of discs you can purchase more online for $15 and that includes 4 face discs and 2 body discs. You won't find a four month treatment for $15 anywhere else. And if you share your PMD with your mom, sister, friend, or someone else you'll end up saving even more money (just make sure each of you have your own discs).
Here is my review and demo of the PMD!

The PMD retails for $179 and can be found on the PMD's website but I have a 25% off coupon so you'll be paying $134.25 instead! Use the code NEUZETH to save $44.75 from your purchase. The code can be used on international orders as well. You can also find another kit for sale at Ulta for $159.

I really hope you enjoyed this latest review. If you haven't tried the PMD, is this something that interests you? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I was sent the PMD to review. All thoughts, opinions, and pictures are entirely my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment