The Boyfriend Tag

If you're a new follower I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend in this newest tag video. His name is Orlando and we met when we studied abroad in Paris 3 years ago. We're a very silly couple who loves to go out to eat and argue about Madonna vs. Cyndi Lauper. In this tag video you'll find out a little more about us, including some really random things like what our favorite cereal is. What can I say? Sometimes YouTube tags are incredibly random.


Here it is! Stick around to the end to watch the bloopers.

I really hope you enjoyed the video! If you have any requests for videos to film with Orlando please leave them in the comments below.

What is something silly that you and your significant other argue about? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment