Warby Parker | Ellison Marbled Sandstone

Warby Parker Ellison Marbled Sandstone
Here is the fourth Warby Parker blog post recapping all the sunglasses I got to try! If you're new to my blog, I've taken various pictures of me wearing Warby Parker frames in the past so people can have an easier time choosing a frame to purchase or add to their home try-on box. You can check out all the blog posts here. In this Warby Parker post I'll be talking about the very modern Ellison frames!


Warby Parker Ellison
Warby Parker Ellison
The Ellison are a very modern take on the classic wayfarer shape. They are medium sized rectangular glasses with a thick frame and wire accents. The shape makes it very flattering for round, oval, and heart shaped faces.

I instantly fell in love with these glasses because of how different they looked. To me these glasses are a great mixture of something classic and unique. The shape was perfect, the frame colors were neutral, and the wire accents just added the perfect amount of edginess for me. I was about to get these but the wire accent was one of the drawbacks for me. I rarely wear silver so I would have loved if the accents were gold instead.
Warby Parker Ellison Marbled Sandstone
The Ellison frames retail for $95 without a prescription, $150 with prescription, and $350 for progressive.

No comments :

Post a Comment