Review | Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara

Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
My first venture into the world of natural cosmetics and I am already in love. I have to be completely honest with you and admit that I didn't know much about natural cosmetic brands, so when my brother bought me this mascara from Germany I was just like "what is this?" I had no idea about the brand, the product, or how a mascara could be made out of natural ingredients. All I knew was that it could not be better than my waterproof mascara, or so I thought. Let's just say that my introduction to natural makeup completely blew my mind.


Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
The Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara has to be one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. I never expected to fall in love with a natural mascara from Germany but it happened all thanks to my brother's last minute purchase from a German pharmacy. This mascara does it all! It lengthens, it adds volume, it defines each lash, and it doesn't clump. The Long Lasting Volume Mascara has all the ingredients to make this a holy grail product.

The mascara has a conical shape brush which allows you to coat every lash, and when I say every lash I really mean it. The small tapered tip allows you to get the tiny inner lashes, as well as the bottom lashes. The brush has 6 rows of standard bristles, but they're thin and spaced apart so you can really comb through the lashes. When it comes to mascara brushes, I think this one is one of the best. Annemarie Börlind proves how sometimes it's better to just have a very classic and simple brush design.
Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
If you're looking for the false lash effect, this mascara will give it to you! It's not a very in your face false lash effect though, in my opinion this looks a lot like eyelash extensions. The lashes look blacker, longer, and full just like when you get extensions put in. I was completely blown away the first time I used this mascara because I was not expecting the kind of results I got. To make things even better, the formula of this mascara is remarkable. It holds on to the curl, doesn't smudge, and it doesn't flake. It will even hold up in really hot and humid weather!

I would be doing a bad job reviewing this mascara if I don't talk about the natural ingredients in this. The mascara is made out of water, castor oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, candelilla, acacia Senegal gum, among other things. On their ingredients list you can click on every ingredient and find out how it's being used in the mascara, which I think is pretty neat feature. This mascara is also ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.

I am going to be extremely saddened when I finish this tube of mascara because although Annemarie Börlind is sold in the United States, this mascara is not. If you're able to get this mascara in Germany or any other European country I highly recommend it to you. I promise that the Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara will blow you away too.

The Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara retails for 16,50€ and it can be found on their German website and in certain stores in Germany.
Annemarie Börlind Long Lasting Volume Mascara
What is your favorite natural makeup line or product? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment