Top 10 Subscription Box Products

Top 10 Subscription Box Products
It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of subscription boxes. I've recorded so many unboxing videos that I now have a playlist dedicated to subscription boxes. Yeah, my obsession is pretty bad but there's so much to love about these services! You get to try out new products, discover new brands, and build up your makeup collection for a fraction of the price. Not every product is a win in my book, but there has certainly been a lot of great products that I've received in subscription boxes. In this video I'll be running through the best products I've received so far from Ipsy, Boxycharm, Walmart Beauty, and Julep Maven boxes.


Here's are all my favorite subscription box discoveries in one video! I'm sure you won't be surprised by a few of the products mentioned.

Subscription Boxes Mentioned
Julep Maven- $19.99/month
Walmart Beauty- $5/quarter
Ipsy- $10/month
Boxycharm- $21/month

Products Mentioned
Julep Nail Polishes, $14
Maybelline Lipsticks, $7.49
NYX Butter Lipsticks, $5.99
Luxie Large Angled Brush, $16
theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow in Fit, $36 (full palette)
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette, $19.95
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream, $18
Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint, $24
NCLA Nail Lacquer in Volume IV, $16

What are some of your favorite subscription box discoveries? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment