First Impression | Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit

Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit Review
Among the many things I dislike about oily skin, I think I dislike blackheads the most. Since people with oily skin have larger pores, I tend to get more blackheads especially on my nose. I've tried many face masks and even the classic Biore strips, but honestly nothing has worked for me. When I first heard about the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit I was honestly intrigued by the fact that anyone would need three steps to remove blackheads so I decided to give it a shot. We're about to become closer friends after this first impression since you'll be seeing my blackheads up close. Hope you enjoy!


Here's the demo and first impression on the popular Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit. Will it work or will it be a fail? There's only one way to find out.
Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit Review
The Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit is meant to help with blackheads and large pores. The first step will open the pores, the second step removes the blackheads, and the third step minimizes the pores.

The instructions of this product are completely in Korean but I did find them in English for you.
1. After cleansing, place step-1 on nose for 15-20 minutes. Remove it slowly and wipe off any blackhead or impurities from pores.
2. Wet nose with water and place step-2 on nose. After 10-15 minutes and slowly remove it from the edge.
3. After step 1 & 2, place step-3 on nose. Remove it after 10-15 minutes and gently tap it for better absorption.
Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit Review
Here is my nose before and after trying out the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit. The blackheads didn't go anywhere but at least my pores looked slightly smaller.
Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit Review
I have to let you know, this was the weirdest collage I've ever done, I never knew that my nose looked so weird up close. Regardless of that, here's the progression of my nose while trying out the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit. The first picture is before applying anything, the second picture is after step two, and the third picture is after all three steps. The last picture is my nose after extracting the blackheads with a comedone extractor Dr. Pimple Popper style! You can really see how ineffective the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit was compared to a good old fashioned comedone extractor.

What is your favorite way to remove blackheads? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment