Messy Short Hair

Messy Short Hair
One of the biggest hair trends this year is messy textured hair and one of the biggest proponents of this style is hairstylist Anh Co Tran. I've mentioned Anh Co Tran a few times before and that's because I truly admire how he works with texture in the hair, in fact that's what he's known for. He coined the term "lived in" hair which is how he chooses to describe the messy but modern combination of waves and curls. The hairstyle is quite simple and foolproof, all it requires is one hair tool and a texturizing product to enhance your work. The messy look works really well with short hair but don't fret if your hair is longer than mine, this style will work amazing for you as well.


Messy Short Hair
Messy Short Hair
Products Used
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, $6.19
Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press Thermal Protection Hairspray*, $17.50
Paul Mitchell ProTools Express Ion Smooth Flat Iron*, $130.85
Garnier Fructis Texture Tease, $3.22
Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Fast Drying Sculpting Spray*, $16.50
Hope you enjoy this hair tutorial! It's been one of my go-to styles once my natural hair texture is looking a bit flat. This was also was the hairstyle I had when I filmed my 3 Ways to Style a Breton Striped Top!

Are you a fan of the messy hair trend? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment