Tutorial | Simple & Quick Makeup

Simple & Quick Makeup
As much as I love makeup sometimes I just don't have the time to just sit there and blend out 4 different eyeshadows. I am a girl who loves sleeping so I'll gladly trade some makeup time for more sleep. This is a makeup tutorial for those of you who don't have a lot of time in the morning to create an intricate look for school, work, or a lunch with your friends. Most of the products I used are from the drugstore so it will be super easy to recreate. Also, I did things a little different in this tutorial but you'll have to watch it to find out.


Simple & Quick Makeup
Products Used
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, $8.99
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, $6.99
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, $5.97
TheBalm Blush in Frat Boy, $21
Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke, $16
Maybelline Brow Drama, £4.99 (Also available at Target)
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara, $9.99
Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters, $6.49
NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake, $4.99
Here's the tutorial! I tried to do things a little different since I tend to do a lot of voiceover tutorials nowadays. It's nice to change things up but I might be sticking to voiceovers because they're so much easier to record and edit. You'll still get the occasional talk through tutorial though!
Simple & Quick Makeup
I really hope you enjoyed my latest tutorial! What tutorial would you like to see next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment