What's new at Project Pie

New at Project Pie
If you're subscribed to my vlog channel or follow me on Instagram then you've seen my love for Project Pie plenty of times before. I first went to Project Pie back in January and since then I've been head over heels in love with their customizable artisan pizzas, chill vibe, and their soda fountain. I'm a girl who likes to eat good food and not break the bank, and Project Pie allows me to try different pizza combinations for less than $10. My homies from the Project Pie Twitter (hello guys!) recently asked me if I wanted to try the newest items in the menu and I said YES! Why would I say no to a great food chain that has given me several food comas?


Project Pie Kale Salad
Project Pie Kale Salad
The first item I got to try out is their kale salad which is the perfect salad for hot days. I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of ordering salads because I'm extremely picky, but I really did enjoy this particular one.The salad is light, refreshing, and offers a variation flavors. This salad features kale, cabbage, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and a light poppy seed dressing. The dressing paired really well with the sweet cranberries and the bitter kale. I can definitely see my mom buying this in the near future since she's a big sweet and savory fan.
Project Pie Brussels Sprouts
Project Pie Brussels Sprouts
Me and Brussels sprouts have not had the best relationship over the years. I remember trying them as a child and hating them a lot. Well things have certainly changed and Project Pie is to credit for my Brussel sprouts awakening. This pizza is no ordinary pizza, this particular pizza is a white pizza. What does that mean? Well unlike other pizzas, this one does not have a red sauce. Instead it has cheese... lots of cheese which makes both me and my stomach really happy.

The newest white pizza has Brussels sprouts, red onions, prosciutto, kale, and mozzarella. If eating vegetables tasted more like this then I would be having vegetables everyday! For the first time I enjoyed Brussels sprouts and I secretly wanted more (although my stomach couldn't handle another bite). Both Orlando and I really enjoyed the pizza and kept talking about it up until he hopped on the train home, that's how much we loved it. I'm looking forward to another white pizza with Brussel sprouts very very soon.
New at Project Pie
If you've never been to a Project Pie I highly recommend checking them out. The pizzas are not only delicious but they're reasonably priced and filling. I would gladly pay $7-8 for a pizza instead of going to a fast food giant and paying for a burger that looks smashed. There are several Project Pies in San Diego and some more popping up in states such as Nevada and Colorado.

I would like to thank both the Project Pie Twitter for giving a longtime fan the opportunity to blog about the new items on the menu. Also thanks for always being so nice to both me and my dog Francis, I'm sure she would love your pizza if she could have it. I also want to thank the Project Pie location I went to for being so sweet and hospitable.

Which item would you try if you could? Let me know in the comments below. Also let me know if you would like to see more food related posts on the blog because I would love to be able to share more food recommendations.

Disclaimer: I was asked to come try the new items on the menu by Project Pie for free. I am not being paid to blog or talk about them. All pictures, anecdotes, and opinions are entirely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment