5 E.L.F. Brushes That You Need In Your Life

5 E.L.F. Brushes That You Need In Your Life
When it comes to makeup brushes I think e.l.f. gets it right. They have a variety of face and eye brushes all which are cruelty-free and less than $5. I have more expensive brushes and I have to let you know that I tend to reach for my e.l.f. brushes more than my other brushes. I love the very unique brush shapes, how soft they are, and the fact that they're incredibly multitasking. Today I'm going to be sharing my top 5 brushes from e.l.f., but I can certainly do a video about all the other brushes I own because there's not one e.l.f. brush that I dislike.



5 E.L.F. Brushes That You Need In Your Life
e.l.f. Studio Small Tapered Brush, $3
This is my all-time favorite highlight brush. I love how small the brush is because it's able to apply highlight exactly on your cheekbones. The brush, just like any other Studio brush, is incredibly soft and since it's made out of synthetic fibers it means that you can use both cream and powder highlighters. If you haven't been able to find a good highlight brush then you need to give this one a shot.

e.l.f. Studio Small Stipple Brush, $3
I heard about this brush so many times through Emily Noel's YouTube channel and I even sent this brush to Bon when we did a swap, but it took me forever to try this brush. This is the only brush you'll ever need to cream blushes. I love using this with the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée because it applies a thin and even layer of the blush.

e.l.f. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush, $3
I love this brush so much that I have two of them. The flawless concealer brush does exactly what the name says, it blends out concealer flawlessly. This brush works amazing with cream, mineral, or stick concealers. I find that it blends outs any concealer incredibly well and it also works for setting the under eye area with powder.

e.l.f. Essentials Smudge Brush, $1
If you like to smudge eyeshadow or eyeliner along your lash line then this is the brush that you need. It is a tiny and stiff brush that allows you to place the product exactly where you want it. I've been using it a lot lately to smudge a brown matte eyeshadow on the lower lash line for a subtle smokey effect. Also, can I mention that this brush is only $1?

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush, $3
This is another e.l.f. brush that is very popular among YouTubers and bloggers. This brush can be used to buff liquid foundation, apply face powder, or even apply blush/bronzer. I personally love this brush with my mattifying powders because I can simply press the powder on my face instead of having to swirl the brush and ruin my concealer.

And these are my must-have e.l.f. brushes. I absolutely love these brushes and despite the low price point my brushes have held up really well throughout the years. I wash them, use them regularly, and they've maintained their shape and rarely shed.

If you're a fan of e.l.f. brushes, please let me know what your brushes are in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment