Outtakes #1

Blog Outtake
You may think that bloggers are very fashionable, poised, knowledgeable, and well perfect... but I am certainly not. In case you don't know, I am someone that doesn't take herself very seriously. I love to be goofy and I'm definitely not embarrassed by dumb pictures or messing up on camera. After all I did make a Facebook album called "Ridiculous Face I Make While Filming" where I post the most derp-worthy screenshots. In this blog post you're going to see all the times that I was going for a good photo but failed hardcore.


Blog Outtake
Sometimes I accidentally press the picture button instead of the record one and then you get pictures like this one. DERP
Other times it gets real tough to take a thumbnail photo. Posing and juggling all the products is hard work!
Blog Outtake
I tend to blink a lot when taking pictures (as you will notice if you scroll down), that's how I ruin the majority of pictures I'm in. #blinkgate2014
Blog Outtake
Here you have weird shadows plus post-fixing up my hair hand. Also this pose looks weird but I am a very stiff person overall.
Blog Outtake
Taking blog photos isn't glamorous either. The blog photo may look amazing but I tend to look like a weirdo while taking them. Here's a shot of me and my friend Paulina of Lil Bits of Chic taking some pictures of her rings and nail polish.
Blog Outtakes
You might think "this one isn't as bad" but all I can think of is me holding a fart. I just look a little constipated in this picture and I'm sure you will not be able to unsee that now.
Blog Outtakes
Posing with a non-photogenic dog is hard, especially when there's ducks distracting her. Here Francis doesn't give a shizz about the camera and is just creeping on the ducks.
Blog Outtakes
I would like to call this picture the "yo Francis you need to snap out of this." This is right before I picked her up because I thought the ducks would be distracting her less if I carried her, and boy was I wrong.
Blog Outtakes
Here's Francis STILL looking at the ducks. Next time I'll just bring my chow chow to an outfit of the day photo shoot since he's very photogenic.
Blog Outtakes
Good job Laura! Francis is sort of cooperating but my eyelids were not.
Blog Outtakes
Here we go again! My eyelids just don't like to cooperate most of the time.
Blog Outtakes
Here's the "my hair is getting messed up" pose. Or is it the "I need an Advil" pose? You guys have to let me know.

And that was it for the first installment of the blog outtakes. If you liked this please let me know in the comments so I can keep saving all the funny pictures from my OOTD and FOTD posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment