October 2014 Favorites

October Favorites
I'm going to start off with this cliché but I really mean this. Where has this year gone? 2014 is almost over and we only have two more favorites videos until we start the cycle all over again in 2015. I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. This past month I got to try out several new products that I have not talked about much in videos. Once again I was in love with some makeup brushes that made my life a whole lot easier, and I'm continuing all this cream blush love on this blog. This favorites video includes a lot more high-end brands than usual, but like always there's some affordable drugstore items that I would like to recommend to all of you.

October Favorites
October Favorites
October Favorites
Products
e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush, $3
It Cosmetics for Ulta Airbrush OMG! Foundation Brush #106, $24
Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Berry Bliss & Island Pink, $22
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel, $22
Im Mascara para Pestañas con Aceite de Aguacate, $20.99 (Mexican pesos)
Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Mink, $8
L'Oréal Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya's Nude & Doutzen's Nude, $5.99
Go watch my October favorites! I hope you all enjoy the video and also the bloopers at the end. Yes, there's plenty of bloopers since I was filming outside.

What were some of your favorites for the month of October? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment