December 2014 Playlist

December 2014 Playlist
It's time for me to present you the last playlist of the year. Are you ready to see and hear the biggest playlist on Laura Neuzeth history? I really hope you are! I've compiled some of my favorite tracks of the year to make my "Best of 2014" playlist. Also since I skipped the November playlist I decided to include 20 songs in this playlist. There's a bit of everything in this playlist, from underrated female pop singers to rock legends. You might recognize some of the songs from previous playlists but that just goes to show how much I enjoyed those songs throughout the year. I'm also super interested in knowing what your favorite songs of the year were, so please feel free to share your top songs and playlists in the comments section.


December 2014 Playlist
December 2014 Playlist
Unlike most of my playlists this one doesn't have a theme or progression. In this playlist I just choose my favorite songs of the year and put them in alphabetical order, so there's really no wrong way of listening to the variety of songs that I chose. 
If I were to choose my favorite artists of the year it would have to be Chromeo. Their album White Women transcended every season and gave me a reason to add some funk into my everyday life. The most creative artist of the year hands down has to be St. Vincent. Her self-titled album brought a fresh air into the alternative pop scene, plus who doesn't like a good guitar solo? The best overall live act of the year is a tie between Paul McCartney and The Killers. I've seen both of them live so many times and each time I feel like I just witnessed the best show of my life. The most fun live act goes to Chromeo though, if you want to just dance like no one's watching just go to one of their shows. Trust me you're going to leave the show wanting more!

Now it's your turn, I want to know what your favorite songs of 2014 were. Please share them in the comments below so I can go check them out. Also, I want to thank all of you for letting me share music with you. 2014 was certainly a year of great music and I had so much fun putting these playlists together! 

Thank you for being amazing blog readers and happy listening everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment