Ipsy Bag and Julep Maven Unboxing

Ipsy Bag and Julep Maven Unboxing
I have the mother of all unboxing videos this December! My November Ipsy bag arrived in late November due to a shipping problem, so I decided to just open it along with the December bag. Little did I know my Julep Maven would arrived alongside the Ipsy bag, so then I had the idea to just open all of them in one video. Spoiler alert: I was super happy with everything! Julep currently has some amazing nail polish colors at the moment that are definitely worth checking out. If you want to see what I received in my Ipsy and Julep Maven packages just watch the video below.


Ipsy Bag and Julep Maven Unboxing
Here is the big unboxing video! I hope you enjoy the video and the brand new lighting. Please let me know if you're a fan of the lighting situation in the comments below. I think I got the colors to show up well for the first time using them but there's always room for improvement.

If you received an Ipsy or Julep Maven package let me know what you received in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment