The 'Me Time' Tag

The 'Me Time' Tag
The 'Me Time' tag is a tag video created by two of my favorite London-based bloggers, Estée of Essiebutton and Amelia of Amelia Liana. The tag revolves about everything and anything related to relaxing, which is something that I haven't done much of due to work. I have been getting tagged to do this video for the past few weeks so I filmed it during one of my now rare 'me time' days. Thank you to Jonathan Curtis, Bon Parisien, and Sandra for tagging me to film this video. Please make sure to check out their videos and subscribe to their channels! Now that we have all the background info out of the way, let's begin with the tag!


• Products Mentioned •
The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask, $17.50 (currently $8.50)
The San Diego Honey Company Bee Rosy Honey & Shea Butter Body Scrub, $16.99
Tarte Maracuja Oil, $46 (full size)
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light, $48 (full size)
Wild Violetta Organic Shea Butter Lip Balm in Tangerine, $5.50
L'Oréal Paris Collection Privée Nail Polish, $5.99

I hope you enjoy the 'me time' tag! Please let me know in the comments below what your favorite candle is. I'm obsessed with candles so I'm going to be jotting down your recommendations.

No comments :

Post a Comment