November 2014 Favorites

November Favorites
November was a crazy busy month for me, hence the inconsistent blog posts (sorry everyone). I was so busy with work that blogging and makeup kind of took the backseat. In November I embraced products that made my makeup application very quick and effortless. Despite not having as much time to myself, I still made some incredible discoveries such as the most lovely neutral palette from the drugstore. There's also a very unique handmade fragrance and a hair product that every girl needs in her life.


November Favorites
November Favorites
• November Favorites •
Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée, $22
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation (discontinued)
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé (full size), $24
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé (mini), $12
Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection in Downtown Browns, $6.99
Indigo Perfume by Peachy Keen Perfume, $70
Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo, $7.99
Check out my November favorites! I hope you enjoy the video and sorry for the lighting, daylight savings time hasn't been too kind for filming videos in the evening. I do have some good news though, I purchased some lights so hopefully I'll be able to film more during the evenings.

What were some of your favorite products in November? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I won the Peachy Keen Perfume Indigo perfume when I attended the launch party but I did purchase a bottle of Marigold myself. All other products were purchased with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment