The Yves Rocher Holiday Collection

The Yves Rocher Holiday Collection
The Yves Rocher holiday scents are here and let me tell you, they are absolutely amazing! There's everything from a delightful pear caramel, to refreshing berry scents. For the Jaffa Cake fans out there, there's something for you in this collection (I'm talking to you mom)! The collection is a big one and it includes products such as candles, body care, nail polishes, and makeup. This was my first introduction to many of the products that I'll be talking about in this video. Consider this kind of like a "haul and review" video where I will show you what I received and tell you a bit about everything.


The Yves Rocher Holiday Collection
Products Featured
I wish there was such a thing as smellovision! You would die if you smelled the pear caramel scent, it's the most dangerously delicious smelling thing.

Which holiday scent would you try? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Products were sent by Yves Rocher but I'm not being paid to talk about them. I was also not required to film a video, this was a personal decision and all opinions are entirely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment