1940's Makeup Tutorial

1940's Makeup Tutorial
A few weeks ago Abby, one of the YouTubers that inspired me to start making videos, contacted me to see if I wanted to do a collab. The challenge: Create a video inspired by a decade. Since I have been told several times that my features remind them of old actresses/1940's style women, then I decided to do something inspired by the 1940's. In my newest tutorial I'm going to walk you through the look I created so you can achieve a very feminine and retro look yourself. As I previously mentioned, this video is a collab, but not a regular collab- it is a big one! Myself and six other YouTubers are part of the #DecadesCollab, all the links will be listed down below.


1940's Makeup Tutorial
1940's Makeup Tutorial
1940's Makeup Tutorial
• PRODUCTS USED •
Grab yourself a bright red lip, some matte eyeshadows, and mascara because here's my 1940's inspired makeup tutorial!
Here are all the ladies who are part of the collab and their makeup tutorials. Click on the links below to head over to their channel to see their tutorial. Also don't forget to give them a thumbs up and subscribe!
1920's: Abby (video)
1940's: Yours Truly
1950's: Alo (video)
1960's: Emilee (video)
1970's: Mallory (video)
1980's: Sangeeta (video)
1990's: Melanie (video)

I hope you enjoy this makeup tutorial and collab! If you could recreate any makeup tutorial from any time period, which one would you recreate? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment