Face of the Day | Copper and Green

Face of the Day | Copper and Green
You already saw the outfit I wore on this day, now I'm going to be showing you my makeup. I got the LORAC Pro Palette a few weeks ago after hearing about for over a year on YouTube. It was one of those products that looked very nice but I felt like I didn't need in my life. That was until I got a coupon from Ulta that allowed me to get the palette for a discounted price so I was like "why not?" Now I'm super glad that I made that purchase because so far I've been loving that palette. On this occasion I decided to play with two of the warmer shades in the palette to create a copper shade that provided the nicest contrast to a forest green sweater.


Face of the Day | Copper and Green
Face of the Day | Copper and Green
Face of the Day | Copper and Green
FACE
If you've followed my blog or YouTube channel for a while then you probably know that I'm not the biggest fan of Benefit products, hence why I'm only using The Porefessional just to finish this sample up. Now as for something that I'm a huge fan about, my foundation. Recently I've been all about the Maybelline Matte + Poreless foundation that I recently wrote about in my blog. It's an incredible foundation for combination to oily skin and it provides such a nice natural finish. To cover up my dark circles I used the L'Oréal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer and the Vichy Dermablend (Dermafinish) foundation was used to cover up any blemishes. To set everything I used my cheap but trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Finally on the cheeks I used my favorite blush at the moment, Tarte Amazonian Clay 24HR Blush in Exposed. When in doubt go with Exposed, it's the best neutral pink blush.
Face of the Day | Copper and Green
EYES
As I previously mentioned, I've been loving the LORAC Pro Palette this month. For this particular look I used two shimmer shades: gold and garnet. Gold (which looks more like a copper) was placed all over the lid and garnet got placed in the crease. I then mixed both of those shades and lightly smudged it below the lower lash line. To make a quick winged eyeliner I used the Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Eyeliner that I got in an Ipsy bag a few months back. On my lashes I used the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara that I got on my birthday, I like it but I don't love the mascara. Lastly on my brows I used the NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in black which is the perfect color if your hair is as dark as mine.
Face of the Day | Copper and Green
LIPS
I wanted to add some depth to a nude lip, so I used two lip liners to create more dimension. The Nabi Lipliner Pencil in L31 Mauve helped me define my lips and then the NYX Lip Pencil in Prune was added in the corner of the lips. Finally I topped everything off with one of my favorite nudes, the Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere.
Face of the Day | Copper and Green
Are you a fan of copper eyeshadow? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment