February 2015 Favorites

February Favorites
I'm a little late to the February favorites party but better late than never. In February I got to try out many new product but only the ones mentioned truly blew my mind. You might see some items that you've heard me talk about in past favorites but that just goes to show how much I really like them. When it comes to my favorites if I keep reaching for the same product on a regular basis, then I'm going to keep mentioning it until I either get bored or find something better. As much as I want to expose my audience to brand new products in each favorites videos, the true monthly staples are always the ones who make the cut.


February Favorites
Here are my February favorites! As a bonus, I decided to include annotation links in this video that will take you back in time to my past February favorites videos.

FAVORITES
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, $7.99 (review)
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater, $7
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed, $26
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes (Lots o' Latte, Lavish Lilac, + Portly Plum), $17
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, $22
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara, $2.99
Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Lumière, $5 (swatch)
Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Brink, $5 (swatch)
Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Creature, $5 (swatch)
Playlist filled with Ed Banger artists

What were some of your February favorites? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment