Gifts from the UK

Gifts from the UK
A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I received a box filled with both makeup and food from our friend, Sofia. We started talking around 6 years ago through Twitter, she began following me after watching one of my videos about The Killers. Yes, before I began making beauty videos I started off as a music vlogger. Recently one of our favorite things to talk about is about makeup, we'll even share pictures of our "makeup of the day" with one another. Since we live in two different countries we decided to exchange gifts with items that we can't get in our respected countries. Orlando and I sent her a box full of makeup, American chocolate, and Mexican goodies. Today as a bonus blog post, I'm going to share some of the makeup items that I received.


Gifts from the UK
I know, we have L'Oréal here in the U.S. but these eyeshadows are certainly not sold here. When it comes to the brand I find that L'Oréal releases better products in Europe than they do stateside. I've been seeing the L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadows in a lot of the UK based blogs that I follow, so I made sure to ask Sofia for some of these. She sent me two, one in Nude and the other in Lumière.
Gifts from the UK
Sofia knows how much I love lipsticks so she sent me not one, not two, but three lipsticks. The first lipstick I got is the Eva shade from L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds. This is easily one of the best reds in my collection, it is incredibly pigmented and matte. Another lipstick that I got was the SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipstick in Rule Breaker, which is the first time I ever try anything from SEVENTEEN. This lipstick is a comfortable and wearable purple-ish hue, I really enjoyed this lipstick. And last but not least I got a Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 18, which a glossy berry shade.
Gifts from the UK
Barry M nail polishes are one of my favorite so I was super happy when I got this one in my package. This is the Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint in Mediterranean which is a very cool multi-dimensional nail polish. In some lights it looks pink, in others gold, and there's a bit of purple in there too. 

The last product which I forgot to take picture was a concealer by Collection. That was one of the other products that I requested from Sofia and I was so happy when I saw it in my package. The Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer has now become a staple in my collection, it's a bit thicker than most of my under eye concealers but it doesn't crease at all.

For my UK readers, what American products are on your wish list? For my U.S. readers, what UK products are on your wish list? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment