SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Eyeshadow Quad

SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Eyeshadow Quad
When it comes to YouTube, there's very few bloggers who manage to be both edgy and down-to-earth like Stephanie of SoothingSista. I subscribed to Stephanie's channel two years ago when she was just a shy girl with the most amazing eyebrows. Whenever I watch Stephanie's videos I want her clothes, her makeup, her looks, and even her kick ass blue hair. So when Stephanie announced that she was going to release an eyeshadow palette with Memebox, I was all over that! I even pre-ordered the palette like the little fangirl that I am. When it comes to YouTuber/makeup company collaborations, this one is definitely worthy of a lot of buzz.


SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Eyeshadow Quad
The #EYELOVE SF palette includes four rosy-hued eyeshadows that can be used for a soft daytime look or a dramatic going-out look. Each eyeshadow is named after Stephanie's favorite places in San Francisco, one of my favorite cities in California. There's two creamy matte eyeshadows and two metallic shimmery eyeshadows. The matte eyeshadows really impressed me because of how pigmented, soft, and blendable they are. I also have to mention that the palette is cruelty-free and paraben-free.
SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVESF Eyeshadow Quad
Here are swatches of all four shades in the #EYELOVE SF palette. I'm normally not a fan of pink eyeshadows, but these ones are incredibly wearable thanks to the brown undertone in the matte shades. Sutro is a neutral dusty rose shade that can be used as base or transitional shade. Valencia is a mid-tone brown with a warm undertone, this shade is particularly good on the outer corner to add some depth. Candy Rain is a shimmery raspberry color that can be used all over the lid, or smudged on the lower lashline for a unexpected hint of shimmer. Bae Area is the sheerest eyeshadow of the palette but it has beautiful iridescent glitter, this particular shade looks amazing in the inner corner of the eye.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this palette. I've been having so much fun creating some rose hued eye looks and pairing it with a muted pink lip for a monochromatic look. I will be recording a makeup tutorial using this palette very soon, so be on the lookout for that!

The SoothingSista x Memebox #EYELOVE SF Eyeshadow Quad retails for $17 on the Memebox website.

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment