Outfit of the Day | Abstract

Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Back to back prints on my blog? What is going on?!? I'm really making an effort to add even the slightest bit of color into my wardrobe this year. I purchased this top back during Zara's big sale in January, which is my favorite time to go shop at Zara. The top reminded me a lot of an abstract painting, like one of the many that I had to memorize when I took art history in college. I consider this my ode to art history class, one of my favorite classes I took in college despite feeling like my interpretations were just a bunch of gibberish.


Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Top- Zara (similar)
Pants- Uniqlo
Shoes- Zara (similar)
Bracelet- SRmetalsmith
Ring- Love Tatum and Gift (similar)
Outfit of the Day | Abstract
Did you ever take an art class in high school or college? If so, did you like it? I loved any class where I could be creative or learn about art, although I personally don't think I was that good at it.

No comments :

Post a Comment