My Everyday Hair Routine for Wavy/Curly Hair

 My Everyday Hair Routine for Wavy/Curly Hair
You've asked for it, now I'm showing you exactly how low maintenance my hair routine actually is. I'm not even kidding when I say low maintenance, this routine takes from start to finish less than 4 minutes to do. I use less than 5 styling products, no fancy hair tools, and certainly not a blow dryer. This is perfect for girls who have a similar hair type, or those who frankly don't have the time to be spending more than 5 minutes on your hair. I like taking my time to do my makeup because... well that's my thing, plus I just enjoy embracing my hair's natural texture. If you're curious to see my quick hair routine just watch the video below.


 My Everyday Hair Routine for Wavy/Curly Hair
• PRODUCTS USED •
Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo, $1.49
L'Oréal EverSleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner, $5.97
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum, $18.98*
Nuance Salma Hayek Blue Agave Curl Cream, $9.99
Abba Pure Style Texturizing Cream, $5.63
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, $5.99
Here's my very quick and easy hair routine!

How does your hair routine look like? Do you use styling tools, more products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment