Walmart Spring Beauty Box

Walmart Spring Beauty Box
It's time for a brand new box! This time around we're going to take a look at the spring beauty box. With the Walmart Beauty Box you'll only be paying $5 for shipping, which means that the box is technically free. The box is sent quarterly so you'll only be spending $20 a year on the subscription, making it one of the most affordable services out there. I love getting to try new makeup brands but sometimes you have to go on a bit of a scavenger hunt to find where they're sold. What I love the best about this box is that it exposes me to new products that I can easily find at Walmart or any other drugstore.


Walmart Spring Beauty Box
Here's my unboxing video! I've been requested to make a video about how I save money when I buy makeup, so I'm going to be working on the video very soon.

If you also got the box, let me know what you got in the comments below! If you didn't get this box, would this be something that would interest you?

No comments :

Post a Comment