Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds

Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds
If I were to create a "Laura Neuzeth uniform," it would have the following pieces: black pants (or jeggings), an oversized top, and flats. This is another variation of my "style comfort zone," which you have seen quite a bit on my blog. The main difference is that the top I'm wearing in the pictures only costed $1. Yes, it was the same price as a anything from the McDonald's Dollar Menu. I found this button down last year during the Buffalo Exchange Earth Day Sale. They had three large boxes filled with clothes that didn't get sold inside of the store, essentially it was their junk. When I pulled the top from one of the boxes it wasn't love at first sight, but it was one of those things that had the potential to be something great. I'm so glad I got it because it's definitely something that's very "me."


Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds
Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds
Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds
Outfit of the Day | $1 Finds
Top- Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Leggings- Abercrombie & Fitch (similar)
RingsLove Tatum and gifted (similar)
What has been your cheapest clothing find? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment