Review | Boxycharm

Boxycharm Review
Boxycharm is a subscription service that was first introduced to me thanks to KathleenLights. Unlike other subscription boxes, the majority of products sent by Boxycharm are full-sized products. Products included in this box range from high-end to affordable and they even include some vegan and cruelty-free options. This is one of the pricier beauty boxes I have seen, but I was still drawn to it because they send mostly full-sized products. In this review I will be unboxing their two most recent boxes, just so I can give you a better opinion about the service.


Boxycharm Review
Boxycharm Review
Here I have the March and April boxes. Both were unopened prior to filming the video.
Boxycharm is $21 a month and it's only available in the 48 contiguous states in the United States (they unfortunately don't ship to Hawaii or Alaska).

Is Boxycharm something that interests you? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment