Review | derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum

derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum
A few weeks ago I gave you a peek into my morning skincare routine but a product that didn't make the cut was the derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum. When it comes to testing out skincare, I really like to take my time to familiarize myself with a product. I also like to wait a few weeks to give the product enough time to show results on my skin. I've been testing out the derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum for close to 3 weeks now and I feel like I can finally give you my opinions about this serum. The serum has claims that it will help fight discoloration and dark spot, and it's also meant to be used by people with normal to oily skin. Oily skin and dark spots? Those are two things that I have!


derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum
The derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum targets darkness, sun spots, discoloration, and dull skin. The serum is also meant to hydrate the skin without leaving an oily or sticky residue. derma e is a natural skincare company, so you can expect some great ingredients in all of their products. The serum contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, green tea, witch hazel, peach seed, among other natural ingredients. The serum has a light consistency which absorbs very quickly into the skin. Like derma e claimed, the serum is hydrating but won't leave any oily or sticky residue on your skin. It also didn't irritated my skin or caused any breakouts.
derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum
Judging by these two pictures, I can safely say that the derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum has been working quite well so far. The first picture was taken when I wasn't doing anything to fix my darkness or acne spots. The picture on the right was taken just the day before this blog post is going up. The change isn't crazy different, but you can certainly notice that the darkness around my mouth is significantly lighter. There's also a few spots on my cheeks and nose that have diminished quite nicely. I believe that with continued used I'll keep seeing even better results and brighter skin overall.

So far I've been really content with the derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum and I will definitely keep using it to see what kind of results I get after one month and beyond. I also really love how much product you're getting with the derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum. Most serums contain 1 fl.oz (30 ml) but this one contains 2 fl.oz (60 ml)!

The derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum retails for $29.95 and is natural, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, and GMO-free.

Do you struggle with darkness or sun spots? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Derma e sent me the serum for review consideration. All opinions are entirely my own and I'm not being paid for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment