August 2015 Favorites

August Favorites
So I'm like 90% done with my room which means I can now go back to blogging and making videos! There was no way that I was going to miss out on posting my monthly favorites, despite the fact that there wasn't a lot of beauty or skincare products to talk about. That didn't stop me from blabbing in this video though! As per usual, this favorites video is around 15+ minutes because I felt like we needed to take some time to catch up.


Favorites
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen, $14 ($36 full size)
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Serenity, $20 (Use code "Mannymua" for 30% off entire site and free worldwide shipping!)
Jouer Tint in Petal, $22
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication, $4.99
Clear 100% Medical Silicone Soft Menstrual Period Cup (Get a small if you've never been pregnant), $2.08
Purple Menstrual Cup, $1.10
Outside Lands (videos and vlog coming your way!)

I hope you enjoyed my latest favorites video! I will be working on getting all the Outside Lands/San Francisco content up soon, as well as the DIY's that I filmed.

What were some of your favorite products in the month of August? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment