Exciting Changes Coming Soon!

The month of August has been a crazy one so far! First I ventured out to San Francisco for my third consecutive Outside Lands, and now I'm back to some home renovations. We're doing things on a much smaller scale this time, but one of the rooms that will be changing is my bedroom! This whole week I'm going to focus on my room makeover and I will try my best to document at least two of the DIY's that I'll be doing. One of the biggest changes that you'll immediately see in videos is the wall color. Say goodbye to the yellow walls! Did you know that yellow used to be my favorite color? Seeing the color everyday for 3 years definitely changed my opinion for the worst, so I'm extremely happy to be going back to plain ol' white (aka the "boring" color according to my mom). Due to my shift in focus, my blog will be taking a little breather for the rest of this week. I am going to be working all week long so I can finish and get back to blogging as soon as possible! I'm hoping to have my room entirely done by Sunday at the latest. Thank you all for your support and I can't wait to show you my new room! Make sure to check out the progress on my Snapchat: @lauraneuzeth.

No comments :

Post a Comment