August 2015 Ipsy Bag Opening

August 2015 Ipsy Bag Opening
I am back from San Francisco with a brand new video! Not going to lie I'm still pretty tired and I'm not feeling too well, but after a little week off break I felt like posting something on YouTube. I did some recording in San Francisco but I just wanted something quick and fun to record- hence the August Ipsy bag video. Since it's back to school season, this month's Ipsy bag has a preppy theme. Will this bag get an A or will it fail? Also, why did I get two eyeliners in one bag? You'll have to watch the video to find out.


August 2015 Ipsy Bag Opening

If you also got an Ipsy bag, let me know what you got in the comments below! I hope that no one got that dry pencil beside me, that has to be one of the worst products I've ever received in an Ipsy bag.

No comments :

Post a Comment