Get Ready with Me: Outside Lands Music Festival

Get Ready with Me: Outside Lands Music Festival
Although I'm mentally getting ready for the Kaaboo music festival in San Diego, I wanted to share with you this look I wore to Outside Lands last month. I recorded this little Get Ready with Me on the third and last day of Outside Lands. While the look itself isn't anything crazy, I did decide to add some metallic tattoos to jazz things up. Plus, I think a touch of gold was more than appropriate considering Elton John was the headliner that night. I totally missed my opportunity to rock a 90's Elton John concert shirt though! Ugh, I'll have to remember to dig through my collection of concert t-shirts next time.


Get Ready with Me: Outside Lands Music Festival
Get Ready with Me: Outside Lands Music Festival
Get Ready with Me: Outside Lands Music Festival
Products Used
Glory Boon Heal & Conceal A Healthy Cover-Up, $12
bareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum, $28
Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette, $38
Marc Jacobs Brow Wow Defining Longwear Pencil, $25
e.l.f. Lash and Brow Mascara, $2
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $25
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, $19
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil, $20
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Waterproof Mascara, $16.39
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Serenity, $20 (use code mannymua for 30% off)
Not Your Mother's Travel Size Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, $2.99
Hope you enjoy my get ready with me! I still haven't decided what to record at Kaaboo festival (other than a vlog), so if you have any ideas let me know.

Are you a fan of the metallic tattoos trend? I honestly wasn't but I like them on the face for some reason. I guess I like it because it's a little unexpected? Who knows... But do let me know your opinions in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment