The Walt Disney Family Museum and Golden Gate Bridge

I swear this will be the last post you'll see of my trip to San Francisco. I know I've shared quite a bit from this trip, but it's because I really enjoyed myself. The last day of San Francisco was a very special one because I finally got to visit The Walt Disney Family Museum and the Golden Gate Bridge. Believe it or not, it took 25 years for me to walk on the bridge. And you may not know this about me but I'm terrified of heights, to the point that my knees will give up on me if I get too scared. Being able to walk on the bridge was a huge thing for me, it didn't get rid of my fear of heights but I can finally say that I was able to do it (even if it took me a while). To see a whole new side of me, you'll have to watch today's vlog!


I walked on the Golden Gate Bridge! 

What is one of your biggest fears in life? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment