October 2015 Ipsy Bag Opening

October 2015 Ipsy Bag Opening
The last two Ipsy bags were not the most exciting bags, in fact they made me doubt the service a little. For two months straight I got two items from the same category which kind of defeats the purpose of a subscription bag in my opinion. I like getting a variety of products and brands in subscription services, that way I can get exposed to new things. This month's bag definitely renewed my excitement for Ipsy's monthly service. I got a great selection of products to try out, and as a bonus all the products that I received this month happen to be cruelty-free. If you're curious to hear more about this month's awesome bag, then just keep reading!


If you also got an Ipsy bag, let me know what you got in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment