Review | Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review
I promise that this will be the last post dedicated to the new Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. After seeing the last week's posts, you might have thought to yourself "is this mascara worth purchasing?" Well today I'm going to let you know whether it's worth a shot, or if you should just save your money and go with something else. I am a huge fan of big, black, and voluminous lashes without having to apply a strip of false lashes. Any mascara that claims to give you the false lash effect will eventually end up in my makeup collection because I'm still on the search for that perfect mascara. And as a Maybelline mascara fan I personally wanted to see how the Push Up Drama Mascara would measure up to some of my other favorite mascaras like the regular Falsies Mascara and the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara. Is this the new "it" mascara, or should you stick with your old favorites?


Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review
The Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara is the first mascara to feature a push up brush with cup-shaped rubber bristles which are meant to give you instant volume. The bristles are placed farther apart which is going to allow the wand to deposit more product onto the lashes, which may or may not be a good thing (it all depends on your preference). The bristles are also quite short and thin which will help comb through the lashes and separate them. I found that the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara has a wet formula, so I suspect that it will only get better as it starts to dry up.

Let me start off by saying that you're not a fan of volumizing mascaras, then you really won't like this mascara at all. Since the brush does have those cup-shaped wells, your lashes are going to be exposed to much more product than if you were to use a regular bristle brush. A little clumping here and there doesn't bother me personally because a lot of volumizing mascaras tend to clump a little at the base. I also find that the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara is very dark, easy to use, and it holds a curl particularly well. You will also get a little length, but if you're looking for more length then I would recommend going for another mascara.

I have to say that I still prefer the regular Falsies Mascara and the L'Oréal Miss Manga Rock because they have a much smaller brushes that are easier to maneuver around the eye. I also love flaring out my lashes which is a bit difficult to do with a wand as big as Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. Despite that I really enjoy this new Maybelline mascara and I would definitely recommend it if you're after really voluminous lashes.
Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review
The Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara retails for $7.49 and can be found at major retailers and drugstores.

Would you give this mascara a try? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment