Walmart Fall Beauty Box

Walmart Fall Beauty Box
It's official! I've been subscribed to the Walmart Beauty Box for a full year and this has to be the best box I've ever received. The number of deluxe samples and coupons in this box exceeded the $5 you spend on shipping and handling. I know I've mentioned in the past that it's by far the cheapest subscription box out there, but I also think that it's one of the most practical boxes out there. As someone who loves saving money, I really appreciate the fact that this box includes so many coupons. The coupons in this box would save you $13 on beauty and body care products which is pretty incredible if you ask me. So what exactly did I get in this box? You'll have to watch the video to find out.


Walmart Fall Beauty Box
Here's my Walmart Beauty Box unboxing video! Hope you enjoyed the 1-year anniversary box, well it's not the official title but it is their anniversary.

If you also got the box, let me know what you got in the comments below! If you didn't get this box, would this be something that would interest you?

No comments :

Post a Comment