My Menstrual Cup Experience

One of my most requested videos on both of my YouTube channels was a video all about menstrual cups. Yes, menstrual cups. Since speaking about my love for menstrual cups on my August Favorites I've been getting requests on Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube. In this long-awaited video I'm going to be talking about why I decided to ditch both pads and tampons, as well as talk about my personal experience with menstrual cups. I'm also going to explain how to choose the right menstrual cup for you and show you how truly easy it is to use. Hopefully this video will help you decide whether to give menstrual cups a try, or if you should just stick with your prefered method.


I hope you find this video to be both helpful and entertaining. This video is very different to other videos on my channel, but it was so refreshing getting to talk about menstrual cups and periods without feeling even the slightest bit embarrassed about it. We're women, we should be able to talk about these things without being embarrassed.

In case you're interested in the two menstrual cups I showed in this video, here are the eBay links! Option 1 is my favorite menstrual cup and option 2 is the thicker purple cup.

Would you give menstrual cups a try? Let me know in the comments below! If you have any other questions about menstrual cups or anything period related, please let me know in the comments as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment