Asian Beauty Haul

Asian Beauty Haul
I've been wanting to try out Asian beauty and skincare products for the longest time, but it took me a while to find an online store that had both reasonably prices and shipping. During a quick YouTube search I came across a video by an Asian beauty blogger residing in the UK and she recommended an eBay store which I immediately fell in love with. The eBay store has a great array of Asian skincare and beauty products that are priced very well, and the best thing is that the shipping is quite quick and completely free. Apart from ordering a few skincare and beauty products, I also purchased some more brushes from one of my favorite eBay shops.


Asian Beauty Haul
eBay Shops
orighthere for brushes
f2plus1 for Asian beauty products and skincare

Products Mentioned
Real Techniques Blush Brush Dupe, $2.47
Sigma 3D Foundation Brush Dupe, $1.92
Artis Foundation Brush Dupe, $1.31
Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush Dupe, $1.51
Brushegg Dupe, $0.99
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, $5.40
Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch, $3.10
Secret Key Chubby Jelly Tint, $6.81
Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot Mask Sheet, $3.19
Tonymoly Floria Whitening Mask Sheet (pack of 3), $3.79
Lioele AC Control Trouble Patch, $2.99
Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3 Step Kit, $2.98
Tonymoly I'm Real Mask Sheet (pack of 3), $3.99
Here's my Asian beauty, skincare, and brushes haul! I hope you enjoy it.

Do you want to see me review or do a first impressions on any of these products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment