January 2016 Favorites

January 2016 Favorites
The first favorites video of the year is finally here! January was such an exciting and productive month for myself. I found myself in a good posting schedule and extremely motivated to create new content. This past month I also introduced the Beauty Bite videos which have become a very fun way for me to quickly review products and share them with you. I did go a little crazy with the reviews, but there were so many drugstore launches in January that I wanted to review as many items as possible before any of you headed out to the stores. Some of the new products were very disappointing *cough Maybelline cough* but I was able to discover two products which became staples this past month.


January 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Nature Republic Rose Real Nature Foam Cleanser, $10.79
Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel*, $38
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment, $36.99
Julep What Your Skin Needs Restorative Facial Milk, $28
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadows, $4.99 (Review)
CoverGirl Plumpify Blast Pro Mascara, $11.79 (Review)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, $45
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer, $25
Nails Inc Nail Polishes, $15 (Blog post)
NEST Indigo Eau de Parfum, $25
David Bowie - Lazarus
MIKA - Je Chante
Grimes - REALiTi
Here is my first favorites video of the year! Unlike other videos this one has more skincare recommendations that lip products (new year, new me?).

What were some of your January favorites? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment