Top 15 Memories of 2015 and Goals for 2016

Happy New Year, everyone! As my first video and blog post of the year, I decided to make a chatty video about my favorite memories of 2015. I thought it would be so much fun to share the moments that meant a lot to me and those that I was really proud of. You'll also be hearing some of my personal and YouTube/blogging goals for 2016 in this video. If you're one of the people who wants to see a room tour or makeup collection video, I'm making it a goal of mine to get around to posting both of those videos in 2016. To hear more about my memories and goals, just click below to watch the video.


I hope you enjoy this rather long and chatty video. I would love to know about some of your favorite memories of 2015, as well as your goals. Make sure to share them in the comments so we can chat!

No comments :

Post a Comment