February 2016 Favorites

February 2016 Favorites
I have a confession to make, February wasn't a very exciting month for me. February for me tends to be an awkwardly short month that just doesn't really stand out, and this year was no exception. Beauty-wise I mostly used my holy grail items, so there weren't too many outstanding discoveries to rave about. This video is much shorter than other favorite videos, but I managed to compile a decent selection of affordable items. There's also a few music favorites for you since I surprisingly got many comments and messages after last month's music favorites.


ColourPop Lippie Pencils
Here are swatches of the six ColourPop Lippie Pencils that I own. BFF is a light peachy nude,  Lumière is a mauve pink, Taurus is a warm brown, Wet is a purple taupe, Pitch is a chocolate brown, and Creature is a burgundy. These lip liners can be paired with the corresponding Lippie Stix or they can be worn underneath other lipsticks and glosses.

Favorites
Derma E Daily Detox Scrub*, $15.50
Pür Cosmetics HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation*, $39
Real Techniques Setting Brush, $7.99
Morphe E27 Brush, $6.99
ColourPop Lippie Pencils, $5
LÉON- Nobody Cares
LÉON- Tired of Talking
Coconut Records- Microphone
Coconut Records- West Coast
Robert Schwartzman- So Bad
Robert Schwartzman- Second Chances
Here's my short February favorites! PS. I apologize for my ugly bun, I've given up on my hair and I'm ready for my haircut on Friday.

What were some of your favorites in February? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment