Outfit of the Day | Relaxed

Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
I know I'm not the only one who spends a lot of time browsing Pinterest for outfit inspiration. I always find myself pinning images of women with the most effortless and relaxed styles in hope that someday I'll be a little like them. Well, it has happened! At least I think it has... Yesterday while running a few boring errands in the harsh San Diego heat, I pulled out this casually cool ensemble. Not only was it extremely practical for running around but it also looked very effortless. And to top it off, I had a great picture day! This was probably the best I've ever felt while posing for outfit of the day pictures, and it's definitely because of the healthy lifestyle choices that I've been adapting.


Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
Shirt- COS
Jeans- Forever 21
Bag- Michael Kors (similar)
Shoes- Zara (similar)
Hat- Pink Zone (similar)
Necklace- Minoux
Ring- Gifted (similar)
Watch- Jord*
Outfit of the Day | Relaxed
What kind of outfit pictures do you pin on Pinterest? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment