Nails of the Day | She Better Werk

Formula X #ColorCurators Patrick Starrr Edition Nail Polish in She Better Werk
Social media stars are ruling the beauty world! In 2016 Sephora unveiled the Formula X #ColorCurators collaborations which will feature three limited edition nail polish shades curated by a popular content creator. As someone who participates in the world of beauty blogging, it makes me so happy to see someone like Sephora reaching out to bloggers and vloggers for a nationwide campaign. And when I first heard that my spirit animal PatrickStarrr was chosen as February's curator, I couldn't help but to say "YAAAAAZ" out loud. Patrick is the incredibly talented and fearless beauty vlogger who taught me about the power of baking your face and having a nice bold pout. Knowing Patrick I knew that he was going to deliver three bright colors with fun names, and he definitely brought his signature sass to Sephora.


Formula X #ColorCurators Patrick Starrr Edition Nail Polish in She Better Werk

Can I just say that I adore the name of this nail polish? If you need some motivation to slay in your everyday life, then look no further than this nail polish. She Better Werk is described as a soft peony pink, but to me this is a Pepto Bismol pink. I know, I suck at describing colors but that's exactly what this color reminds me of weirdly enough. Like most soft pink nail polish colors, She Better Werk starts off quite sheer and a bit streaky. This is certainly a color that you will need at least two coats to get an opaque look, but I actually applied three coats to get something that would satisfy me. Normally I would be a bit annoyed to apply three coats, but in my experience Formula X polishes dry up really quick so it wasn't too much of a hassle for me.

Despite not being a big fan of the color pink, I actually really loved She Better Werk. I think this will be a shade that I'll be reaching for a lot this spring since it's a very pretty and flattering shade of pink.
Formula X #ColorCurators Patrick Starrr Edition Nail Polish in She Better Werk
Are you a fan of PatrickStarrr? If so, will you be picking up one of his nail polishes? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment