Birchbox February 2016

Birchbox February 2016
It's time to open another Birchbox! In the month of February I found myself torn between the special curated box and their regular box. I ultimately ended up going with the regular box since one of the samples was a full-sized Color Enhancing Lip Balm by Birchbox's newest in-house brand, ARROW. The products from ARROW are designed for the woman on-the-go, so that means the products are versatile and very minimal. Look at me getting excited over a balm! Apart from the balm I still love the surprise element in monthly boxes, so that's why I went ahead and got this box. Now let's open it so you can check out what I got!


Birchbox February 2016
Products Received
If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment