The Easy Way to Cook Spaghetti Squash

Cook Spaghetti Squash
Just like many of you, one of my goals for this year was to change my lifestyle and eating habits. After being a yo-yo dieter for the majority of my life, this year I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for those "get slim quick" schemes. Instead I want to focus my energy into making small changes that will allow me to have a healthier relationship with food. Some of the changes I've been implementing into my lifestyle has been finding healthy alternatives for foods that I enjoy, such as pasta. Having pasta once in awhile isn't bad for you, but having too big of a portion is. A way I've avoided the temptation of overeating pasta has been by switching it with spaghetti squash, which is a much healthier alternative. For my very first cooking video I'm going to be showing you how easy it is to cook spaghetti squash at home.

Cook Spaghetti Squash
Ingredients and Materials
Spaghetti Squash
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper
Knife
Spoon
Fork
Oven or Toaster Oven
Pasta Sauce (homemade or bought)
Cheese

Recipe
1. Cut the spaghetti squash in half
2. Drizzle some olive oil and season it it to your liking
3. Set the oven to 375ºF (190ºC)
4. Put the spaghetti squash in an oven or toaster oven for 45 minutes to an hour
5. Poke the squash with a fork to check if it's ready
6. Pull apart the noodles using a fork
7. Add your sauce and parmesan cheese
8. Serve the spaghetti squash and enjoy!
Cook Spaghetti Squash
Hope you enjoy my very first cooking video! I will try my best to upload another easy recipe very soon.

What would you like to see me make? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment