Review | NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint

NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint
After posting my review about the NYC Lovatics by Demi Eyeshadow Palette a few weeks ago, I got asked on YouTube and Snapchat if I had any plans to review the Lip & Cheek Tint. Well here's that review! When I first saw the NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint it immediately reminded me of the TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint and Benefit's iconic Benetint, so I will be making some comparisons to see if this is potentially a dupe. I will also be showing you how you can use it on your lips and cheeks since it is much different to a powder or cream blush.


NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint
If you've never used a lip and cheek tint in your life, they're almost like the makeup version of water colors. Tints like the NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint have a very sheer but buildable formula that stain the lips and cheeks. The result is something very natural and bright, on your lips it can give you the appearance that you were eating a popsicle. Tints also make a fantastic option for the hotter months since they hold up extremely well on the skin. The tint can be blended out using your fingers or a stippling brush such as the Elf Studio Small Stipple Brush.
In the video review you'll get my thought on the NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint and you'll also get to see how it's applied on the lips and cheeks.

The NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip & Cheek Tint retails for $3.99.

What is your favorite product by NYC? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment