Birchbox March 2016

Birchbox March 2016
The March Birchbox is here! This time around I didn't even get to choose any of the samples or the curated box because everything sold out super quickly. Not going to lie, I was a little bummed out that I wasn't able to pick one of the 4 luxe hair samples but maybe that worked in my advantage. This month's box has to be the best Birchbox I've received to date! Not only is the box itself absolutely adorable, but I was super content with the six samples I received. Yes, I got six instead of the usual five.


Birchbox March 2016
Products Received
Cartier Eau De Cartier Eau de Toilette Spray, $67
Living Proof Perfect hair Day Fresh Cut Split End Mender, $24
Benefit They're Real! Tinted Lash Primer, $24
Benefit the POREfessional: Matte Rescue, $28
Zoey Van Jones Tinted Brow Gel, $14
Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm, $16.50
If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment