March 2016 Favorites

March 2016 Favorites
I refuse to believe that March is now over! I still remember how excited I was to attend #WeAllGrow Summit earlier in the month, then in a blink of an eye the month ended and now we're suddenly in April. This last month was an incredible month for high-end and budget friendly beauty discoveries, definitely much better than February that's for sure. My top beauty finds in March ended up in this latest favorites video and you'll definitely be seeing the ones that didn't make it in next month's video. There's been an incredible amount of amazing beauty products launching as of late, way too many for one favorites video.


March 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Parfum*, $97
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, $6.64
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunscreen, $33.49
Pür Cosmetics Cameo Contour Blending Sponge*, $12
Pacifica Dream Big Mascara, $15.99 (Review)
ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Taurus, $5
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Taurus, $5
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho, $26 (Review)
Julep Pastel Nail Colors, $14
Here's my March favorites! Hope you enjoy hearing about my favorite products, as well as my music favorites. You might need to polish your dancing shoes if you plan on checking out my music favorites.

What were some of your favorites in March? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment